Thursday, December 16, 2010

Happy Holidays from Ryan Davis Photography - Rockford Portrait Wedding Photographer


Last year around this time a new member - our son Felix - joined our family. And since I am a photographer who primarily works from home, that means Felix also joined the Ryan Davis Photography team as an unpaid intern! It has been an amazing year watching and participating as he grows, learns new things, and explores the ever-expanding world around him each day. Sure, I've spent a lot of time over the past year dodging various bodily fluids and playing "What's That Smell", but hey, after a while you get numb to all that. Plus, he's given both Jen and I the excuse to act more like kids (although she will be the first to tell you that I was doing just fine in that department all on my own, so in my case act like more of an adult...love ya Jen), and the opportunity to act more like "gown ups" at the same time. And when I'm out in public I can sing at the top of my lungs or talk to myself without anyone batting an eye. Not to mention, he's very accommodating when I need someone to photograph, ha.

Anyway, Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, and all that good stuff to all of you from Felix, Jen, Tucker, and me! I hope your year has been as good as ours.

Also...when your son is named Felix, it's pretty easy to have a running Christmas photo theme. Here's last year's photo as well in case you missed it.


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment