Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stacie & Adam | Rockford Wedding Photography

Why hello there blog, it's been a while. It's not you, it's me. You see, I've been so busy photographing all these spectacular weddings that I have neglected you, my photoblog. I'll try not to let it happen again, but please try to see things from my perspective, my dear blog...it's hard to make time for the blog when I'm out having fun like this all the time:






I'm sure you can see my point now, blog.

These few images are just a peek from Stacie & Adam's wedding this past weekend that I was fortunate enough to be asked to shoot with Brian Milo. Thanks Brian! It's great to photograph so many Rockford weddings, and it's also refreshing to get to shoot a wedding somewhere else - like Chicagoland for Stacie and Adam's wedding . The couple first met at Willow Brook High School so it seemed only right to have a little photo shoot there. More from this wedding soon. I promise, blog...

share on: facebook

1 comment: