Thursday, May 22, 2014

Kayla & Michael | Church by the Side of the Road & Franchesco's

The very first wedding I ever photographed was at The Church by the Side of the Road. Flash forward a few years and I found myself back there for Kayla and Michael's wedding.  It's amazing what half a decade's worth of wedding experience does. In my mind, I remembered the church as the most difficult and dark environment that anyone in the world had ever photographed, haha. But as it turns out, it's a very lovely church with beautiful natural light. And that made it the perfect location for Kayla & Michael's ceremony. Throw in some gorgeous weather for photos outside afterward and you've got the ingredients for a wonderful wedding day. Here's a look back. Congrats Mr. & Mrs. Buss!



























































Thank you vendors:

Reception: Franchesco's
Florost: Event Floral


share on: facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment