Thursday, April 26, 2012

Cora | Rockford Newborn Photography

Newborn photographers Rockford, IL
 I had a great time this past weekend photographing baby Cora and chatting with her parents Drake and Lindsay. Getting to know new families is something that I really enjoy about newborn photography, and to be asked to create those first photos is something that really is a big honor to me.

I usually tell parents to feed their new arrival just before I arrive, because full bellies make sleepy babies, and sleepy babies make great photos. There was only one minor hitch when I arrived for our shoot...Cora did not want to sleep. But Cora did not know that I come from a long line of baby whisperers (I may have just made that part up, but you can't prove it), and so eventually she gave in. And when she gave in, she really gave in...just look and see:

rockford newborn baby portraits




Eventually, I had to break out my amazing baby whispering skills again...






Sleep tight, Cora.



share on: facebook

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful job Ryan! She's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my beautiful granddaughter. You did an amazing job! What a little stinker, I can't get her to wake up when I go to visit. lol Sweet dreams, Cora!

    ReplyDelete